Featured Bike: Tommasini Tecno Athena


Check out this recent build for a new customer, Andrew. Modern steel is our specialty at Wheelfine Imports. The retro look with modern functionality of Campagnolo Athena and today's lightest, snappiest steel tubing makes this Tommasini Tecno a special ride. But don't just take our word for it; here are Andrew's:

"I came into Wheelfine after going to all the local shops looking for something different, but always coming up empty handed. Michael noticed that my current frame didn't fit me quite right, so he took me outside for some measurements. He did all the measuring while I balanced on the bench in front of the shop, no fancy machines needed. He showed me some frames he had in stock and I was sold when he pulled out a beautiful Tommasini Tecno. Of course Mike said we would put a full Campagnolo groupset on it with Deda accessories. He also built me up a nice set of Miche hubs with Campagnolo rims; they are straight as an arrow.The bike rides like a dream and could not fit me any better; I can ride this bike for hours on end. Mike is an amazing mechanic and a true professional, I could not be any happier and will be sporting my awesome Wheelfine jersey on all my group rides!"


Thanks Andrew! We're glad you're enjoying your beautiful new bike!


If you'd like us to feature your bike purchased from Wheelfine Imports, send us a short testimonial and some pictures to wheelfineimports@gmail.com

And if you'd like a bike like Andrew's, stop in or give us a call. We stock a large variety of steel frames to choose from.